Thursday, September 10, 2015

I shall start again...

About a month ago someone told me
"You will drive yourself insane trying to
rationalize someone else's irrational actions/decisions."

It hit me like a ton of bricks.
I mean, that was my very first post for this year.
One of the things I wanted to work on.

And there I was, mid-August,
failing miserably.

Well...I shall start again.

Do-over!


Hello my dear readers! Yes, I am still alive and well in Southwest Saskatchewan. My boys are all fine; hubby, son and kitty included. Stanley and I just got home from our beloved Victoria where we spent a wonderful week of site seeing, walking, eating and partaking in many refreshing beverages...  

I am trying to make my last 10 days of 26 days holidays stretch out to their fullest. 

My blog email account seems to be locking me out - so if you have sent me emails over the last few months, I apologize on my unresponsiveness.  I hope to get it figured out soon.

I look forward to a long warm fall - predictions of El Nino for the Prairie Provinces (woot woot!) - and to continue finding ways to slow that little hamster down that constantly runs on the wheel in my brain...  




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails