Oh yes - I did chase some 'squirrels' this weekend - but I took time out for some cats too:
- By 1:30 pm Friday, Stanley and I headed 2 hours West where there was no snow and double digit temperatures! Medicine Hat - my favorite 'get away for the weekend' city.
- Shopping, nice dinner, movie and popcorn, lovely hotel room.
- Saturday there was more shopping; a new purse, electric blanket, runners.
- Sunday was all about snoozing and movie watching.
- Brunch out with my friend Carolynn (A Glowing Ember)
- A trip to Pet Value to visit and play with some SPCA kitties
- An hour long Skype & Tea date with my friend Penny (A Penny For My Thoughts)
- Trying to get Banjo to play with his new wind up kitty...he pretty much ignored it...
Do you ever take a "Me Day"?