Saturday, June 1, 2013

31 Days of May ~ A Project ~ Day 28, 29, 30 & 31 ~ The End


May 28, 29, 30, & 31:

There are no photos for these four days. 
My time stretched thin, my plate full. While we all know it is not wise to wish our time away, I have to admit that I am relieved this month is over with. Pulling every bit of 'grateful', 'happy', 'thankful' out of this month was my main goal. 

This week I was reminded that I am so very fortunate to have: 
  • My Health - passing my yearly physical with flying colors
  • My Family ~ my husband and my son who can always make me laugh
  • A Job ~ to pay my bills and live a comfortable life
  • Dear Blog Friends ~ that without their kind words and encouraging support I would have never made it through the month of May



The End



Comments Are Off

Go Enjoy Your First Day of June

xo Catherine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails