- Take the dessert you made out to your blog friend Carolynn's (a glowing ember) house and have coffee/tea and dessert to introduce the hubbies. Laugh all evening and stay out waaay past your bed time (9:45 pm).
NOTE: This is only an actor portrayal of the four us (had you fooled didn't I??) since we didn't take a photo. But truly, we were two good lookin' couples. :)
Stanley & I and Carolynn & her 'Frenchman'
- Enjoy unexpected quests that drop by.
- Start your morning off with a little Mary Jane (wanna) that you just bought. Hemp...the legal kind. ;)
- Take delight in the little surprise "Thank You" card that your friend Carolynn left for you at your work. Made by blogger Jen (Muddy Boot Dreams). So pretty Jen! (Jen is the blogger that introduced me to Carolynn's blog just before Carolynn moved to Swift Current and that's how Carolynn and I became friends!)
- As it is windy and pouring rain when you get off work at 1:30 pm on Friday, make yourself a big bowl of popcorn for lunch. Use a spray bottle to spray your butter on, thus getting all your popcorn evenly coated with using less than a tablespoon of butter.
- Watch Ellen while eating your popcorn.
- Marvel in the beauty of your bark yard when all of a sudden around 4 pm the rain stops, the wind stops, the blue sky appears and the sun shines so warmly. Just in time for Friday Night Date Night and a long evening walk with your sweetie.
to be continued...