Did you think I wasn't coming back?
Just a crazy busy week.
So let's get to it...
- It's a good thing the day before had been so delightful because Monday...?
- Come home from work and take a walk through your backyard marvelling at the green and the blossoms that are starting to surround you
- Laugh at kitty meowing at the back door asking to come outside. Nope, no outside for you Banjo.
- Enjoy the shoe accents that nature provides.
- Draw in your dust, before you dust. (OMG...I can't believe I'm showing you how dusty my house was...)
- Take delight in the little surprises that you sometimes have to look hard for.
- Ooops....was so busy all day I forgot to stop and look for happy things...
- Epic day of fail...
- Wake up early, snap out of your self loathing and self pity, jump in your vehicle with your sweetie, crank your favorite tunes, drive West...
- By about 8:30 a.m. you are in your favorite 'go to' city, Medicine Hat, for a day of "Retail Therapy"
- Before you head home, stop at Wendy's for a small chocolate frosty ~ 8 points if you are on Weight Watchers ~ and enjoy every single point of it's chocolatey goodness...(not to worry...you can go for a walk when you get home)
to be continued...