- Put your morning smoothie in a cup bought for a worthy cause and take it to work to drink.
- Take advantage of the fact that you only work until 1:30 pm on Fridays, go for a long walk (60 minutes) when you get home, fill your 24 inch tub up to the tippy tippy top, add bubbles, drink a skinny chia latte while soaking in a hot bath for 1/2 hour, get ready for date night.
- Spend the day walking (80 minutes), shopping (new white capris) and watching your backyard wildlife (the nuthatch brings me such joy).
- Delight in the fact that the birds and the bunnies are so used to you, they don't mind you sharing their space.
- Another morning walk (65 minutes), followed by a country drive with your sweetie. Stop and take a photo (or 2 or 3 or 4...) of wildflowers.
- Be so very thankful that the day is sunny, bright and warm (30c/86F) with no wind.
- Marvel at the fact that the water is so low at the Saskatchewan Landing, you are able to walk and walk on a sandy beach where water usually is this time of year.
- Watch a big black and white bee fly from twig to twig.
- Contemplate opening a message in a bottle. Think better of it since you don't want to leave glass on the beach. Then hope it's not from someone stranded on an island needing help.
- Enjoy the simplicity of a feather nestled in the sand.
- Take over 400 photos of things on the beach that hold your interest, make you smile, you think are pretty...
- Scream out in surprise and delight as you notice a figure running through the park...take a photo...finally...a perfectly clear photo of Sasquatch...
- Be VERY grateful for one of the most enjoyable days that you've had in a very long time. (Oh there you are laughter...I was beginning to wonder where you were....)
to be continued...
P.S. The photo of Sasquatch is not real...but the photo of me laughing is... ;)