- Be grateful for a sweet friend who reads between your lines and can feel your desperation. When she calls you and invites you out to her acreage for a little animal therapy ~ jump at the chance! Donna from kirkville, you have a compassionate soul and I thank you for your friendship.
- Soak up the serenity that walking around her land provides.
- Taking another friend along for the ride, Corinne (Vancouver last October), who is a crazy cat lover as well always adds to the enjoyment.
- Sylvester, the polydactyl Manx kitty soaking up the love.
- Watch the sweet pup named Summer survey her land.
- Enjoy watching baby geese swimming.
- Feed the horses.
- Once in awhile look up ~ you never know what you might see.
- Take a horse's advice on not taking life or yourself too seriously.
- End the visit with a cup of tea and some snacks and perhaps a bit of talking and laughing. Thank you for a wonderful morning Donna! It was very much appreciated and exactly what 'the doctor ordered'.
- Don't get insulted when the geese give you their true opinion of you stopping along the side of the road to take photos of them and their babies.
- Although you said you wouldn't plant any pots this year (no time and not in the mood), break down and buy yourself a cool green pot for the front of your house and add a little curb appeal.
- Walk along the creek and the golf course with your sweetie. See?? There's trees in Saskatchewan!
- Savor the dessert your sweet friend Penny from A Penny for My Thoughts (and from my "My Lucky Penny" post last year) brought to you today after spying it on her blog. Walk an extra 15 minutes in the evening to wear it off. :) Thanks Penny it was very yummy!
to be continued...