Stupid stuff I have done this week: (OMG...is it only Wednesday?)
- I had to walk back and forth from my kitchen to the computer room 5 times before I remembered what I was getting.
- I went out at my lunch break to pick something up and drove to the wrong store.
- I walked to the post office to mail a card and forgot the card.
- I phoned an employee using their employee payroll number and sat wondering why their voice mail wasn't cutting in.
- I needed to send something to my co-worker at another branch and I put my bag of snack crackers into the courier envelope and into the courier bag...MY SNACK CRACKERS FROM MY LUNCH BAG INTO A BROWN ENVELOPE AND INTO THE COURIER BAG!!! Are you kidding me? What in the H-E-double hockey sticks was I thinking???
I think the cheese has slipped right off my cracker.