This is my friend Penny.
(I promised her I would 'airbrush' us both equally... so I did... LOL!)
Penny and I walk to Tim Horton's almost every morning
(sometimes in the afternoon too) for our Large Steeped Teas.
My friend Penny has been feeling very discombobulated
by the fact that in March of this year
the Canadian Government announced
- "Canada Getting Rid of Penny to Save Costs" (the steeped tea is only $1.75!)
- "Penny's Days Are Numbered" (numbered? she's the same age as me!)
- "Say Good-bye to Penny" (why? where's she going?)
- "A Penny-less Canada" (why wouldn't we want Penny in Canada?)
and in May of this year
- "Last Canadian Penny Made" (well...she is an original...)
I don't know about you, but I believe that:
- A Penny is for helping wishes come true
- A Penny is for your thoughts
- A Penny will bring you good luck
- Penny's are from heaven
- A Penny saved is a Penny earned...
hmmmm... maybe that one doesn't really make sense... or cents...
(OMG I am funny...)
And look what she bought me the other day!
The cuttest little TEA towel for my kitchen!
I know a good Penny when I see one... I think I'll keep her.
I wish everyone could be lucky enough
to have a Penny for a friend like me.
Thank you for being my friend Penny!