Tuesday, February 14, 2012

*WARNING* ~ High Levels of Sugar Ahead

He Is, I Am, Together We Are

He is the Eagles and Neil Diamond
I am Maroon 5 and Colbie Caillat
Together we are Barenaked Ladies and George Strait




He is hockey and golf
I am cameras and crafting
Together we are movies and popcorn




He is sharks and Komodo Dragons
I am cats and birds
Together we are Kurtis and Banjo




He is 'social butterfly' with 100 friends
I am 'wall flower' with 2 friends
Together we are date night once a week with each other




He is stay up late sleep on the right
I am get up early sleep on the left
Together we are back to bed Sundays meet in the middle




May I never take any of it for granted.

Happy Valentine's Day My Love
You are my heart and my soul.

************

Wishing you lots of love today!

and remember:

"You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection."
Buddha

*Comments Are Off*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails