I see you as...
- Christmas music playing
- Christmas specials on TV
- watching of all my Christmas movies
- the month of giving
- twinkly lights everywhere I look
- the season of joy
- families spending time together
- the smell of cinnamon and ginger
- warm candles glowing
- well wishes among strangers
even though you are also...
- starting off white (10 - 15 cm of snow fell yesterday or 4 - 6 inches)
- too many parties
- marketing media overload
- holiday shopping
- tired looking Santas in the malls
- crying snot nosed children wanting everything they see
- over indulgences
- tapped out credit cards
- constant offerings of tempting goodies
- over crowded stores
Thank you December for letting me choose how I wish to see you!