Random facts that you might need to know about me:
If you want to annoy me:
- Talk negatively about an 'only child'. (One day I will write my story on this one.) Remember that EVERY FIRST child is an 'only child' until you have the next child. Unless they are a twin of course.
- Don't use your signal light when you are driving. GAAAAK! What on earth do you think they are installed in vehicles for?
- Wear enough perfume so that you can be smelled from 30 feet away. Why do I need to still smell you a 1/2 an hour after you left? Why do I need to smell you at all?
- Ask to borrow some of my stationary supplies. My turquoise pen? Yea, no, I don't think so.
- Take me shoe shopping. Shoes? Really? You want me to look at shoes?
- Put me on 'hold' while you talk on your other line. Who but a Doctor and Batman needs 'call waiting'??? It's the rudest phone feature in the whole world.
If you want to make me smile:
- Be kind to all living creatures. Except ugly bugs. It's OK to kill them.
- Break out into a song and dance once in awhile. Especially during work time.
- Add to your story, embellish it, if it will make it funnier. Really. I love it.
- Ask me about my cat. Especially during work time.
- Tell me that I look too young to have a 20 year old son. Or that Wayne looks way older than me.
- Take time out of your day to laugh. Especially during work time.