Like there isn't enough time left to do the things you need to do?
Before you go making yourself crazy about something that isn't going to get done before Christmas day, ask yourself this simple question:
"Will Christmas be ruined if we don't have ________?" (fill in blank):
- all the baking you planned to do finished
- the house perfectly clean
- every inch of your home covered in lights
- the hand crafted "Martha Stewart" Christmas Crackers
- 12 dozen gifts under the tree
- 5 maxed out credit cards
- 4 jelly salads
- 3 kinds of bread
- 2 types of gravy
- and a fruit cake as large as your head...
Was singing! Without any presents at all!
He HADN'T stopped Christmas from coming! IT CAME!
Somehow or other, it came just the same!
And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice-cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling:
It came without ribbons! It came without tags!
It came without packages boxes, or bags!
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before!
"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store.
Maybe Christmas… perhaps… means a little bit more."
Have a beautiful ~ stress free ~ weekend!