Monday, July 5, 2010

Please forgive me...I know not what I do...

Wayne and I drove to Medicine Hat (Alberta) to go shopping today.
(One less tax than Saskatchewan... power to Alberta!!!)
We had some house renovation things to buy.
(Renovation photos to follow this weekend.)

I was looking for something for the front of my house.
We went into a very enjoyable store.
Garden & Christmas Decorations!

Well now ~ how much joy can one girl stand?
Garden AND Christmas decorations?
I just couldn't help myself.
This cute little Christmas pail was calling my name...
and it was on sale!
(err... at least that's what I told hubby... ha ha...)
After all...
in less then 5 months I will be putting up my Christmas Decorations!
One can never start too soon!

;o)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For some reason no ones comments are showing up
nor are they counting under the "0 enjoyable comments".
{Though I am still getting them via e-mail!}

Update: If you are experiencing the same issues, go to your "Dashboard" and then "Help Center" (bottom right of page) and then type in "ongoing issue with comments" and you can see there's a whole bunch of blogs complaining about the same issue for July 5. On the first thread from "Dark UFO" there is a link for a form to fill out for blogger. It only takes a moment. The more people that complain the sooner it will get fixed ~ hopefully! :)

In the meantime ~ not to worry ~ your
lovely comments are still received via e-mail!

18 comments:

Connie said...

They don't say "Christmas in July" for nothing!! ;)

Lin said...

Oh no!! Don't start the Christmas countdown yet!

Katy Noelle said...

Dearie, dearie me! Dear Catherine, how have I gotten so behind on my blog reading? Well, I've only missed 4 posts. Four wonderful funny, lovely, down to earth posts. I'm okay now, though. =]

What a dream! I think that you had my dream by mistake. No time to change out of pjs, I'm too busy chasing after the wind aka 3 little boys who are dragging dirt into this house faster than you can say 'gopher'!

The birds in the birdbath is so wonderful. Today, it is 90 or so degrees and humid. It's horrible and I've been beyond cranky!!! I think that I could use some Christmas in July!

It's lovely to hear from you, Cat!

Love, Katy xo

Is it okay that I call you 'Cat' sometimes?

Terra said...

Oh my Cat, you love gardening and Christmas as much as I do, and to think you found it combined in 1 object, a green Holiday pail. How perfect is that? My book's Christmas blog starts again today :) so yup, I love the season.

BeadedTail said...

That is a very cute Christmas pail! It's never too early to get a headstart on Christmas!

Laurie said...

Hey Catherine, I'm with you! There's only 173 days left til Christmas, and it's never too early to start! I have,

m.e (Cathie) said...

yeah.,.if it was calling..you had to answer :)
happy week Catherine & christmas will be here before we know it!

ilovemyhouse said...

Ha,ha. You are soo right girl. We can never start too soon with Christmas.Anyway i would have bought it too, it's lovely. XX

Jacqueline said...

Glad you and Wayne had a fun shopping trip and found some great bargains!...Cute Christmas pail!...Good luck with your house renovations; I hope everything goes smoothly and I look forward to seeing your photos of the finished project...Happy week, Catherine, I've missed visiting you!...Kisses to beautiful Banjo!

Brian said...

Very pretty, I hope we get our tree up soon!

The Monkeys said...

It's never too early to start buying Christmas decorations! Such a cute pail!

P.S. I love that Ikea dresser. It was damaged in my recent move and I noticed they no longer sell it, though.

Catherine said...

You are all so sweet for commenting! For some reason ~ all your lovely comments are not showing up in here (thought I am getting them via e-mail).

So this is a test ~ will my comment show up?

Catherine said...

Hmmm.... something strange is going on. My comment showed up ~ I have 11 other's though. And it's showing "0 enjoyable posts" on my blog.

Very strange.

Stacey Dawn said...

oooh - a Garden store AND a Christmas store?? Lead the way my friend!!! ;o)

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Catherine, My comments are doing the same thing... I am getting them through email though!!!!!

Love your little Christmas pail.... CUTE!!!!! Of course you had to have it... It had YOUR name on it.. Right????? ha ha ha

Hugs,
Betsy

Linda Robinson said...

Now that is a great Find.. I don't think they have any Christmas stores here in Vegas.. But thank goodness lots of decor shops..

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs... Linda

Kat_RN said...

He, He, can't blame you a bit. I like to listen to Christmas music in July when it is hot and I have been thinking about making some Christmas ornaments this year.
That bucket looks like it will hold lots of smiles.
Kat

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Very cute bucket! What are you going to put in it???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails