Friday, June 4, 2010

Weekend Possibilities

When there is predictions for some sunny weather ~ the weekend possibilities are endless aren't they? As I am off at 1:30 pm today, I plan on coming home and spending the afternoon in my garden. Now that my dust bunnies in my house are taken care of thanks to Wayne, I will now tackle the weeds!

When you live in one of the Canadian Provinces that only gets to enjoy 3 months of summer (1/2 month of spring, 1/2 month of fall and 8 months of winter....), I can not explain to you the joy of a perfect summer day!

I hope your weekend possibilities are endless as well!
xo Catherine

13 comments:

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Ooh, Catherine, finally, THE SUN! Do enjoy every minute of your weekend! XX

Stacey Dawn said...

Truly - I hope you get to thorougly enjoy each and every weed in the sun!

Laurie said...

Enjoy the sunshine Catherine! It's my philosophy that the house will still be here tomorrow, the sun, well it has a mind of its own, and usually has no consideration for my wishes!

Jacqueline said...

Glad to hear your weekend will be filled with sunshine and fun possibilities Catherine...Enjoy every moment!

Paul C said...

Late spring can be a great time of year before the summer heat and drought set in.

BeadedTail said...

Enjoy your sunshine! Hope Banjo gets to lay in some sunrays too!

SquirrelQueen said...

Glad to hear you are having some sunny weather, enjoy every moment. Having lived in Alaska I totally understand about the Joy of a perfect summer day.

S. Etole said...

may your days be light as a feather ...

Lin said...

Oh, GO! Turn off the computer and enjoy your garden! That is what is important. We'll all be here when you get back.

Oh--take lots of photos while you are out there, okay? ;)

Betsy from Tennessee said...

I love winter, Catherine, but don't want THAT much winter... I guess we have the best of all worlds here with all four seasons, each about 3 months.

Sounds like you will have a fabulous weekend.. Enjoy that sunshine!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Connie said...

Happy weekend my friend! Enjoy every moment!

Alina said...

I am so happy for you!! Enjoy it! xo

Becca said...

Enjoy that lovely weather! It's already in the triple digits here and I only go out early mornings or after the sun goes down. My poor plants are hot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails