Saturday, April 17, 2010

Good Morning Spring

Mmmmmm.....SPRING...
I think you are truly here.
As Wayne heads off to his first round of golf for the season...
{errr...Stanley...there's that little issue of you not quite being finished
that little project you started for me...what's that you say?
you'll finish it this afternoon?...hmmmm...}

Kurtis heads off to work for the day
and I sit outside on my patio,
with my camera and my mug of tea
and thus my lovely spring/summer/fall morning tradition
begins once again.

Good Morning spring buds!
It is so wonderful to see you.
Hello sunshine ~ how I've missed you so.

Good Morning dear Robin!
Welcome back to my garden.
I hope you will enjoy your stay.

Good Morning sweet bunny!
I expect I will see you often in my garden once again this year.
While you are always welcome in my garden,
please be reminded to refrain from eating my expensive perennials...

Ahhh....tis going to be a most lovely day...

I hope you all have a most enjoyable weekend!

19 comments:

Kerri said...

Lovely post ....that first shot is incredible!

bad penny said...

how sweet - I've been looking at the robins too and the Doves necking Spring has sprung

Jacqueline said...

Wonderful post with gorgeous photos; the first is so unique and the robin and bunny are just precious...Happy weekend.

Anya said...

I receive spring feelings here
THANKS :))))

Have all a puurfect weekend
Kareltje =^.^=
Anya :)

Connie said...

Gorgeous weather and supposed to be nice all weekend too! YAY! Makes me want to do the dance of joy! hehe

Love the photos! Beautiful, as always!

Happy weekend!

Julie Magers Soulen said...

Lovely photos, but the first one is fabulous! I love the simple composition and lens flares. Beautiful work.

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography

Brian said...

Beautiful pictures! We had a bunny in our yard today too, it was a biggie!

S. Etole said...

what encouraging and enlightening signs of spring ...

Lin said...

I love the return of animals and life in general to the yard. Em and I watched a robin take a bath in the pond the other day. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more--he or us watching him. Gees, I missed all of this over the winter.

Kat_RN said...

It is about time you got to enjoy some springtime. I would love to join you for that cup of tea.
Kat

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

What fun images. The first one is my fav! Just wonderful.

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Catherine, Glad Spring has come to your area.... I know you are pleased.... But guess what??? WE have a frost advisory tonight... We had to bring our potted plants into the garage tonight... GADS--what is up with that?????

Hope your Sweetie got home and did your project for you this afternoon....

Have a great Sunday.
Hugs,
Betsy

BeadedTail said...

Your first photo is lovely and the bunny is so cute! I'm glad spring has finally sprung in your neck of the woods and hope your project gets done soon too!

Stacey Dawn said...

What a dreamy first image...and you know that bunny is precious!

Linens and Royals said...

Hello little Robin, I wish you could come and visit me, Charlotte and Emily wouldn't hurt you.

ilovemyhouse said...

Glad Spring has arrived finally! Live the pic of the bird, we don't have Robins in Holland.Thanks for all your sweet comments.xx

bad penny said...

PS when you pop over to mine - you have an award to collect !

Luiza said...

Wow, your post is like magic!!
It made me so happy!
And the images too.

Oh, how I wish I could sit beside you, with my own cup of tea, enjoying life together.
Maby. Someday =).

I hope he finishes that little project.
I guess he will, and it will be the best!

Have a lovely start of the new week.
Hugs/
Luiza

Lisa RedWillow said...

The light is so very beautiful. Love the first shot. Stunning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails