Sunday, April 25, 2010

Change of Plans & A Couple of Awards

Yesterday, along with finishing up my "Saturday To Do's", I was able to enjoy sitting outside for awhile. Banjo did some eating of the green grass...{and I'm sure as you cat lovers know, that came back to haunt me at about 3 am this morning...yuck...}
Green grass and sun...yes...a most enjoyable afternoon...
And then we woke up to this...
Snow snow snow...sigh...
And so today, Banjo and I will be doing a lot of the above today!

But before I snuggle back under the covers to watch a movie.....
I want to acknowledge two sweet bloggers and their lovely blogs!

The other day, I had received another Kreativ Blogger Award from Bad Penny from
The Hen House and then a Beautiful Blogger Award from Luiza over at Feelings and since they are both about sharing 7 unknown things about yourself, I thought I would combine them.

So here it goes:
1. I have 16 white shirts...{you can't have too many white shirts in my opinion!}
2. I can sew on a button ~ if I have to ~ but otherwise, I can't sew ~ nor do I wish to learn how to sew.
3. I spend $3.30 a day at Tim Horton's on their steeped tea {2 - XL teas a day}. Basically over $100 month. Seems ridiculous doesn't it?
4. I love brown beans with cream cheese on white bread sandwiches, but I only eat them about once a year as I am pretty sure they aren't too healthy.
5. My record for laying in the bathtub reading is 2 hours and 15 minutes...yes...I was a prune when I got out.
6. If I was really rich, I would have liposuction on my arms.
7. I was recently diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my hands. Some days they really hurt {love Tylenol Arthritis medication!} and it worries me to think about how they are going to feel when I get older.

And with that, I pass this award on to any of you who wish to accept it ~ my lovely blogger friends!

Thank you again
Bad Penny & Luiza ~ you two are the sweetest!

I hope you have a cozy Sunday!

15 comments:

Donna said...

hey Catherine, I am sorry to hear about your osteoarthritis in you hands. That must be very painful at times. Glad you have something to take for that. When you are very old and wiser than you are today they will have come up with something really awesome for your hands! just wait and see!

(snow is a downer that is for sure today - crap!)
enjoy your Sunday relaxing at home.

Brian said...

Oh no, not that snow stuff, I'll have another chat with the snow monsters, I told them once to leave you along, now they are in big trouble!

Stacey Dawn said...

I'm sorry to hear about the pain in your hands, too. I'm glad the Tylenol helps!

And snow! Again! ooh - hope Spring comes soon!

PS: The first image of Banjo is way adorable!

~Kim~ said...

Hey Catherine! So sorry to hear that snow is sticking around for you, especially with your arthritis! Hope you feel the warmth of spring very soon1!!
I love your list--I'm right there with you on 1 & 2!!

PS: I LOVE Banjo--What a cutie and so photogenic!!!

Jacqueline said...

Too bad about the snow, hope it warms up for you guys soon and stays that way!...Love the Banjo photos, he's a beautiful boy!...Good list except, of course, for the Osteoarthitis, very sorry to hear about that=I have migraines and know chronic pain is not fun...Take care.

Lin said...

Oh, bummer about the snow. Ugh. At least it forced you to just relax in the house today. I know my kitties need a day of sleeping after a long day running around outside.

I'm with you on the white shirts!! That is all I wear come summer. I don't care what I buy--I always end up grabbing the white shirts every time!

S. Etole said...

snow ??? again ??? bummer ... and the hands ... I'm sorry to hear that.

Kat_RN said...

Sorry about the snow and the OA. Your awards should give you a smile though, they are well desearved.
Banjo sure looks in fine form.
Kat

Luiza said...

NO,NO,NO......
Come on....
No more snow!!!!!!!!
When will it stop?
I hope it will melt very fast for you.

Interesting "7 things". It´s always nice to learn something new about new friends, isn´t it?
Even though the last thing wasn´t so nice for you.
I really hope humans develope some kind of medication for this in the future.
Be positive.

Have a wonderful start of the week.

Hugs/
Luiza

Deb said...

You really know how to capture Banjo in your photos. He is very handsome. Thank you for your recent comments. I appreciate them all. Hugs, Deb

m.e (Cathie) said...

you definitely do deserve the beautiful blogger award!
great to get to know you a bit more.
have a wonderful week.

Cheri said...

I can't believe you got snow after such a lovely day outdoors with Banjo! Thanks for sharing 7 fun things about you and sorry about the arthritis - seems most folks do get that in some form.

Studio Sylvia said...

Snow again? I thought you were heading into Spring. Snuggling down sounds like a great idea. Hope your hands aren't too painful.

BeadedTail said...

Snow? That's no fun, especialy on a Sunday but it does make snuggling seem like the best thing to do!

That steeped tea must be really good! If it brings you joy, it's not ridiculous to get tea every day.

Banjo is just so handsome!

Libbie said...

Oohhh I have been dreaming of a little liposuction myself :) A little lower :) But I am just dreaming :)

WHITE SHIRTS!!! LOVE THEM! You are right about that!

Your pictures of your cat are so beautiful!!! Your cat sits better than my kids!

The tea thing....sounds good...not ridiculous at all! I think I might need a cup :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails