Monday, March 15, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by BeadedTail this morning! Oh my ~ how fun!

The tag is to open my first photo folder, scroll down to the 10th photo, post that photo and tell the story behind it, then tag 5 more bloggers.

Well...my first folder was "Birthday" and my 8th to 17th picture in that folder was of Kurtis. Following are pictures 10 and 15. They all pretty much look like these!!!

The story? It was my birthday and I was trying to take pictures of him. He was not cooperating. Usually, he is sticking out his tongue, crossing his eyes, or hiding his face. I think I took too many pictures of him as a baby. He used to be a very good boy and sit still for me while I snapped 2 - 3 rolls of film at a time. Now that he is grown up? It's like pulling teeth to get him to sit nice and let me take his picture. I try to threaten him but all he does is laughs at me.

Gosh...where are the days when he used to do as he was told. Not even on my birthday would he let me take his picture!

Sigh...kids...ya' gotta love 'em!

Rather then tagging 5 specific blogger friends, I encourage anyone wanting to play the game to go ahead! Give it a try ~ it's fun!

Thanks for thinking of me Sadie, Angel and Isabella! You all are just the sweetest 3 furry friends!

12 comments:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Actually, not cooperating made for a couple of terrific photos in this amateur's eyes! I have to sneak up on the teens (and some of the twenty somethings) at family affairs.

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Catherine, Your son is a cutie for sure..... Thanks for sharing your 'tagged' picture... I got the same tag this morning from someone else--but I haven't done it yet....

Have a great day tomorrow.
Hugs,
Betsy

Jacqueline said...

Kurtis is a very handsome young man; I know you are really proud of him!

Vicki's Bit-o-earth said...

What a fun game, and what a handsome guy! Ditto on that problem of getting kids to sit still for photos. Funny how kids play to the camera for years, but turn around and run from it about the time they're teenagers.

Lin said...

Oh, he's adorable!! (don't tell him that) He is very handsome and that is a great shot of him.

Kerri said...

Oh I LOVE these! I think they are PERFECT. What handsome young man :) He has a lovely smile!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your header shot! Just gorgeous!

Marg said...

He sure is a good looking guy. What a nice smile. Have a great day.

Hot Rocks said...

Thanks for sharing your pics of your son...hes a cutie! I am sure he is reall embarrassed by all the compliments he is getting on his Moms blog! Hey...we may set a record high temp today, could be PLUS 19 C!!

koralee said...

What a fun tag...your images are lovely...your son is so handsome! Have a great week. xoxo

BeadedTail said...

I'm glad you played along and posted those great photos of your son!

S. Etole said...

what happy eyes and smile ...

Brian said...

That is a wonderful picture, such a great smile!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails