Saturday, February 13, 2010

They're really clean animals...

Episode From Seinfeld:

ELAINE: I know, I know. I'm sorry I'm late.
JERRY: No problem.
ELAINE: I dropped a grape.
GEORGE: Pardon?
ELAINE: I dropped a grape in the kitchen and it disappeared. I couldn't find it. I was... I was literally on my knees for ten minutes looking for this stupid grape. I have no idea where it went.
JERRY: Were you crying? I mean, it's just a grape. You'll find it.
ELAINE: No, I'm just getting over an allergy attack. This guy I'm going out with has two cats and I'm allergic to them. You know, I finally meet a normal man, and I can't even go into his apartment, you know. He won't even go away for the weekend because of these cats.
GEORGE: Guys with cats.. I don't know.

(A few scenes later...)

(Elaine sneezes)

JERRY: Is that still from the cats?
ELAINE: No, I just have a cold.
JERRY: So, what ever happened with that?
ELAINE: I gave him an ultimatum. (Shrugs)
GEORGE: He chose the cats?
ELAINE: They're very clean animals.
JERRY: I gotta say, that's pretty sad. Losing out to a cat.
~~~~~~~~~~~



They really are very clean animals... :)

21 comments:

Betsy from Tennessee said...

I loved Seinfeld...

Cute pictures of the kitty...Looks like Banjo cleans herself while she's sleeping... ha

LOVED the Opening Ceremonies from your country... FABULOUS..

Happy Valentines Weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful shots of Banjo! I love watching cats clean t5hemselves!

Sharla

4smartmonkeys said...

Banjo is adorable! Hooray for clean kitties!

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

that's 2 cute...
i grew up around a million cats...never was allergic...but now...in my 3o's I am....i still love them, but can't have them as pets....

we have a dog.
she's the size of a cat.
she cleans herself like a cat does.
she uses her kitty litter box to do her business in....and gets to it through a cat door...

is that close enough! lol

ciao

Connie said...

Great shots of Banjo! He is a total cutie pie! A "very clean" cutie pie..lol

Cats of wildcat Woods said...

Had to laugh when I read this clip from Seinfeld - knwe exactly which one it was. Happy Valentines Day!

S. Etole said...

that middle photo is so engaging ... what a handsome kitty

Luiza said...

Oh, I love "Seinfeld", and "Cramer" character , was my favorite...

I can really play this scene in my head, while I´m reading it, haha.

And I agree, cats are very clean animals!!! I may have mentioned it before, but I will say it again. I have a cat , as well.

Your images are wonderful. So professional. Animals are very hard to photograph, but it seems you got the gift.

Have a happy Valentines day!

Hugs/
Luiza

BeadedTail said...

They are certainly very clean animals and cute too! Banjo is just adorable!

Brian said...

Very good Banjo!!! You're cleaning up your act for Valentine's Day!

The Kitten Crew said...

Aww love the kitty tongue. Great shots ;)

Forever Foster said...

Banjo is such a handsome mancat. Cats truly are the perfect creatures.

Lin said...

Gotta get between the toes! :) What a handsome guy you got there!

Marlene said...

What a great Banjo fix in this post :) Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

-9, Chani and Marlene

P.S. I'd be with Elaine's ex in that episode... the cats always will come first for me!

SquirrelQueen said...

I remember that episode. When my hubby and I first met I had a cat and he knew it was a package deal. If my cat doesn't approve of you you're out the door buddy!

Banjo is so cute, they are very clean creatures.

Anya said...

Banjo is sooooo SWEET !!


Wishing you a Valentine's Day
filled with love
and the tender sound
of a voice that gives you comfort.....

Happy Valentine's Day :-)

((hugs)) Kareltje =^.^=

Jayne said...

I just don't think there has ever been a funnier show!

You have a very lovely blog Catherine! Thanks for visiting my Journey Through Grace. :c)

Hazydaisy said...

Great post, lovely photos-I just love watching a cat clean itself, they are so fastidious!

kittykye said...

Awesome! A hilarious Seinfeld reference, AND some very terrific Banjo pictures! :D

MedaM said...

Adorable kitty; the photos are wonderful!

Jaime said...

Clean they may be...but if only we could find a way to deallergize them. I would love to snuggle with a kitty. *sniff sniff*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails