Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Road Trip with a Purpose

The road trip that my boys and I went on this past weekend had a purpose. No, it wasn't to take photos, as everything seems so ugly and dirty with the melted snow and mud around.

It was because Wayne needed a new hockey helmet ~ as he felt his 30 year old helmet was no longer sufficient to protect his head from a puck. And I needed a new camera bag to fit my camera and lenses in.

Well...perhaps needed is a strong word...I wanted one!
I ordered in this bone & black jill.e camera bag and was able to pick it up on Saturday. It doesn't even look like a camera bag does it? More like a purse! I was looking for a bag that could hold my camera, lenses, spare battery and storage cards. It had to have lots of pockets, durable, easy to carry, have a place to put my important purse items so I didn't have to carry a camera bag and a purse all time and of course, it had to be pretty! This bag is leather, has a matching wallet/pouch, lots of storage and of course, the final question I had to ask myself before I purchased it...

"Does this bag make my butt look big?"

Hmmm...nope...I think I look good with it.

So I bought it! :)

P.S. Did you notice my hair is now more proportionate to my nose? As per my New Year's "Try To's"? :)

17 comments:

katrina lauren said...

cute post and i love the bag...
K

kittykye said...

Love it!! That is an awesome camera bag. I'm jealous :D
I picked up a bag for mine after Christmas, but it's no where near as nice as that one.
And the hair looks great, too!

4smartmonkeys said...

Enjoyable post!
Great bag!

Hazydaisy said...

Your new style is really cute! And that's the smartest camera bag I've ever seen!

S. Etole said...

I did notice your new hair style ... looks great

Splendid Little Stars said...

Here from beaded tail's blog! Banjo is such a cutie, I just had to come visit!

Corla Rokochy said...

Hey Catherine I have the same one. You'll love it! Did you get it at Don's? Happy snapping!

Linens and Royals said...

That is a serious camera bag, something for your cameras and photos to live up to!!

MedaM said...

Your new bag is great. I like it very much and yes, it fits you well. You always look so happy and full of energy. Your smile is really lovely and radiant. You make me smile too. You are beautiful lady and I like your hairstyle.

Connie said...

The bag..and the hair are awesome! ;-)

Lin said...

Ooooh, that is a yummy bag! I'm going there to see what else they've got!

Catherine said...

Hey Corla ~ did indeed get it at Don's Photo Shop.

BeadedTail said...

That's a fabulous bag! Makes me want a camera and all the gear so I can get one! Your hair looks great too!

Your Daily Cute said...

Very nice! I'd use it as a purse even!

Donna said...

I like your new "hair" look. It's great on you and it does not make your butt look big either. fun post and nice to see a picture of you on a post! great days ahead for you!

m.e (Cathie) said...

But of course it was needed!! and so very cute indeed.

thanks for popping by Catherine.

丹妮 said...

I really like your hair and the bag looks really cute! Miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails