Sunday, January 3, 2010

Random Acts of Beautification

I went for a drive this morning
to see if I could find anything
interesting to take pictures of.

As I was driving through the Southside park,
a sparkle caught my eye.
There, hanging on a little tree
was a Christmas ball
someone had attached to it.
All by itself.
Snow covered and icy.
But securely fastened to the branch.

It's nice when someone performs
random acts of beautification.

It made me smile.








I
love
finding
little things
that make me
smile.

8 comments:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

What a wonderful find! And as always, I am sooo jealous of your talent, dear!

S. Etole said...

Such a special treasure hidden away.

katrina lauren said...

i love that! a special little christmas treasure tucked away!
this post inspires me!
missed you & can't help but feel giddy about heading back to work tomorrow to catch up!
love you
k

BeadedTail said...

Your findings make me smile too! Lovely photos!

Brian said...

You always have the best and way cool pictures!!!

Cat with a Garden said...

What a beautiful finding. You have an eye for it!
Happy New Year from us to you!

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

So fun! I love it when I stumble upon a treasure. I'm happy you had your camera with you:)

Jaime said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Random acts of beautification. How much I LOVE that!
That makes me feel spontaneously inspired to do some of this around my random world.

What a wonderful capture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails