Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy 101

My friend Katrina from kat's cradle passed on this Happy 101 project the other day. I am to share 10 things that make me happy. Well that's easy ~ because I can find joy in so many little things. So excluding family and friends here are 10 things that can easily bring me a smile and make me happy:
1) Well...let's just lay it on the table right off. Number 1. Movies starring Colin Firth...oh Colin....I feel you need no explanation. I love you. There is no more to say.

Don't worry Stanley...you know I only dream of you! ...errr...except for that once... :)
2) Sunshine sparkles reflecting off water. I find them magical.
3) My crafting supplies. Oh the joy I find sitting amongst my bits and bobbles and choosing what to use.
4) Wildlife photo opportunities. This little fox made me very happy the day I watched him play with a stick as I took photos of him!
5) Country drive photo shoots. A drive in the country always turns up something fun to take pictures of. 6) Watching Ellen. She's so funny, natural and sincere. I love her.
7) Watching the birds. Pure pleasure.
8) Bare feet {or paws} in green grass. sigh...hurry up spring!9) Leaving some cat food out and knowing a stray kitten will have a full belly at least for one night.
10) Fall leaves in the month of September. Although winter comes next, fall truly is my favorite season, especially during the month of September.

Now I am supposed to pass this on to 10 blogs but it was so much fun to think about and choose and share these 10 things that make me happy, I pass it on to anyone that would like to work on this little project! Just copy and paste the little Happy 101 icon at the top and post away!
Enjoy!

Photo Credits: Colin (zimbio.com) & Ellen (nydailynews.com)

18 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on your award! I love how you chose your 10 things that make you happy. They all make me happy too!

koralee said...

Oh how I love your happy things...that fox is adorable and yes..Ellen is about the only show I watch on T.V.{I never watch anything but for that one hour ..while I do my exercise bike..so she helps me keep in shape}. Great images!

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

What a wonderful list! Your first choice made me grin:) He is a cutie!

4smartmonkeys said...

What lovely choices!

Brian said...

Congrats on the lovely award...you 10 were fantastic!

S. Etole said...

enjoyed your happy list ... that little fox is a cutie ... coming here would be on my happy list!

Hot Rocks said...

I enjoyed reading about the things that make you happy....especially the Colin Firth part!

Alisa said...

Your blog makes me happy! And I agree with your 10 items, all good!

S. Etole said...

I wanted to thank you for your encouraging words this morning ...

katrina lauren said...

oh this was fun to read...i especially liked the sunshine sparkles in the water! very nice post, full of beautiful photos as always!
thanks for sharing!
xo.
k

Anya said...

Love your answers :-)
Funny to read ..
ConCATulations on your award !!

Thanks for the birthday wishes
meow..meow..

Hugs
Kareltje =^.^=

kittykye said...

Yet another award well deserved!
Ellen - Yes. She is my ray of sunshine too. Best show on television. :)
I loved your top ten. Great choices indeed!!
(Side note: My "Word Verification" for this post is "uradumb"... haha, is it trying to tell me something?) ;D

Connie said...

Paws in the grass...autumn leaves...cute little fox... sunshine sparkling on the water...Ellen!!!I LOVE all those things too!:-)

Have a great weekend!!

Libbie said...

COLIN FIRTH!!! YEs I do adore him :) I hate it when his movies end -I am even smiling right now...maybe I better go back up & look at his pic :)

Luiza said...

Comming here tonight, was great.
Very nice to meet you! Your posts are wonderful! But the one that really touched my heart is the one about your dad!

We seem to have so much in common, you and me!
Ammong your 10 things, I can relate to at least 6...hehe.

I wish you a happy sunday!

Hugs/
Luiza

Gary Heller said...

Congrats and a great list. i would love to see the little fox playing and its perfect the way he is sitting there posing for his photo.
lovely images

Splendid Little Stars said...

This is such a fabulous post!
Colin! (yum)
crafting supplies!
nature!
little furry creatures!
sunlight!

Jaime said...

Oh my goodness...you have foxes there?!?!?!?! I would love to see a fox!
Ellen is hilarious, isn't she?
And sunshine sparkles on water...one of my favourite things too...so magical. I go all trance-like when I watch them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails