Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Celery...I hate it...

I have not had chocolate since January 3rd
I am weakening
I was eating celery yesterday
I hate celery
Some old ~ very old ~ chocolate syrup was taunting me
I went crazy for a minute
I squeezed the last few drops onto my celery
I took a picture of it
Beautiful chocolate on top of disgusting celery
I threw it all in the garbage
Hey Mr. Slap Chop guy...
Instead of inventing another useless gadget
to cut up vegetables
how about inventing
fat free ~ calorie free
but still tastes good
chocolate? huh?
That's where the money is buddy!!!!
Am I right ladies???

7 comments:

kittykye said...

I'm with ya on this one. No chocolate and no candy = No fun! And we have all kinds of leftover stuff around the house to taunting me - it's so hard!
I'd pay lots of money for "fat free+calorie free+yummy" chocolate. LOTS of money. ;)

Brian said...

My Dad is the same way...he is struggling too!

Connie said...

Amen to that sistah! lol

Hot Rocks said...

You are so right! I too have given up the lovely dark, velvety, sweet food of the gods, have not had any since Dec.31. Why is it that everything that tastes so yummy has to be bad for us?!

S. Etole said...

oh, so right ...

BeadedTail said...

I go by the theory that dark chocolate is good for us. I can't give it up!

Splendid Little Stars said...

You are right! But I agree with Beaded Tail. Dark chocolate has antioxidents, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails