Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm a Lucky Girl

I am on holidays until next Tuesday!
No work for me today.
Wayne is off today and tomorrow as well.
I think I shall treat him to breakfast out this morning.
Perhaps we will go on a photo shoot.
Maybe we will go buy our Christmas groceries.
An afternoon snoozie might be nice.
Or perhaps we could clean our house.
The 'dust bunnies' seem to have gone awry.
The possibilities for today are endless!


PS:
I know the above has nothing to do with my picture for today
but sometimes I can't match my picture to my thoughts
so unless I would have taken a picture of my dust bunnies...!!
I chose this picture of cherries in dry leaves
and am hoping this is nicer than what a picture of
my dust bunnies would have been! :)

6 comments:

I am Cat's Mom said...

Enjoy your day with your hubby. Remember I would still like a new family picture to take down south with me.

S. Etole said...

I think your picture suggests all the beautiful potential waiting for you today!

Donna said...

you are sooooo lucky! Have a super duper Christmas Catherine!

katrina lauren said...

Enjoy your day off....rest & relax and enjoy your Stanley's company!
K

SquirrelQueen said...

What a lovely photo, love the red of the berries with the leaves. Enjoy your time off. Thanks for following, I am following you as well.
Judy

BeadedTail said...

I hope you enjoy your time off doing whatever you wish to do! Have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails