Wednesday, December 23, 2009

5 Minute Photo Shoot

We hadn't done family pictures for a couple of years. Wayne tolerates having his picture taken, Kurtis hates it. I think I took too many pictures of him when he was a baby. {But he was so adorable how could I not???} I could only drag out of them a 5 minute photo shoot. 5 minutes! Are you kidding me?

I had my self-timer on and only got to push the button 3 times before they both took off. Banjo? Forget about it. It wasn't going to happen. So I only got a picture of the 3 of us ~ and we really do consider Banjo a part of our family but ~ since he hid somewhere and I only had 5 minutes, I didn't have time to chase him down and strangle hold him into the picture. I should have photoshopped him in ~ ha ha! Luckily, I had the self-timer on 'burst' and so got 6 shots with one click so technically got 18 pictures in 5 minutes.

I told the boys to change their expression and move a bit with each of the 6 clicks...ummm...did you hear me boys? Move a bit, change expressions, look someplace different...nothing... All 18 pictures ~ they both pretty much looked like below.

WORK WITH ME PEOPLE!!!! Gaak!

Hmmmm....oh well.

Hope you have an enjoyable day ~

12 comments:

Brian said...

What a beautiful family portrait, ya got some handsome dudes there!!! Merry Christmas!

S. Etole said...

And a wonderful day to you, too.

kittykye said...

Awww!! You guys are the sweetest looking family ever! :D Those are adorable pictures!

teddy bears Marin to Venice said...

OHHH.. che bella famiglia !

auguri a tutti di buon Natale

Rosarita

MedaM said...

You are really beautiful family. Great family photos!

BeadedTail said...

Those are wonderful family photos! You are a beautiful family!

And 5 minutes in front of the camera is 4 minutes and 55 seconds more than my husband will tolerate!

Donna said...

lovely lovely photo of the three Sykes's. I really think the blue tones of matching sweaters are so pretty and soft. Love the texture. Pretty darn good self timer photo!

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

Wonderful family photos! Love your color choices. You all did a great job:)

Kat_RN said...

Great job. Better in five minutes than some who spend a lot more time. Lovely family. Have a Merry Christmas with them.
Kat

HubbleSpacePaws said...

So nice to see your family all together (Banjo is there in spirit, sorta!). You did better in 5 than I'd do in 50!! Have a great holiday!

Marlene said...

Great photo shoot nonetheless :D Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Jaime said...

You did really well in 5 minutes...they are smiling even!
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails