Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Real Reason Behind the Photo Shoots

So as planned, Wayne and I went for a Saturday morning drive. Ol' 'eagle eyes' saw this Moose out of the corner of his eye as we were heading North on Highway #4. His antlers weren't too big yet but he himself was certainly big! Very dangerous this close to the highway ~ for him and drivers! Hey little Prairie Chicken...get off the middle of the road!!! {no Prairie Chickens were harmed during this photo shoot...}
A guy fishing...or some geese relaxing on the golf course...which ever you find more interesting.
Some water.
Some more water.

Not the best photo opportunities scouted out yesterday ~ but it's not really about the pictures these drives Wayne and I go on.

It's about just the two of us ~ spending a Saturday morning together ~ our coffee and tea from Tim Horten's ~ traveling the back roads of Saskatchewan ~ taking those few hours together ~ enjoying each others company ~ ~ ~

Love you Wayne...{a.k.a. Stanley}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are so cute and are truly soul mates. I love you both.

Mom

Brian said...

I love the "real" reason for these photo shoots!... so sweet you shared that! I also LOVE THE MOOSE they are so big compared to the grain bins..that is a great shot. Have a good week!

Brian said...

here I go again - sharing a computer with 2 google accounts ...doesn't work well.

Donna K

kittykye said...

Oh my goodness! Just look at the size of that moose! What a great photoshoot :) It looks like you had a wonderful day for it!

Jaime said...

Oh my goodness! I am a Canadian and I have never in my life seen a moose..always wanted to. They are huge!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails