Friday, November 6, 2009

Looking Forward To...


Ahhhhhh Friday - beautiful wonderful glorious Friday!

I am looking forward to several things this weekend:

1. Saturday morning photo shoot ~ Timmy's Tea ~ drive about with my love
2. Saturday afternoon organization of my Christmas decorations for next weekends decorating extravaganza (8 more sleeps!)
3. Saturday evening movie and popcorn
4. Sunday morning crafting and watching a movie session
5. Sunday afternoon snoozy
6. Sunday evening with me and my boys actually sitting at the dinner table together!

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

What ever it is ~ I wish you a good one!

2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Saturday is almost over but I'm looking forward to relaxing this evening and being crafty tomorrow!

Jaime said...

The weekend is half over, but I spent a part of my day (the sun came out for a brief time after a very dark and wet morning)in a delightful little bog that I just might return to tomorrow with my camera. If the rain stops.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails