Sunday, November 15, 2009

Decorating Takes Longer With A Cat...

My Christmas decorations are all up!

I will reveal pieces of it throughout the next few days with a full viewing at the end.

We (Banjo and I) got through it with only one major mishap. It involves this beautiful Christmas bear that my BFF gave me. She used to be attached to a harp. I won't say it was all Banjo's fault as I shouldn't have set her where I set her. But indeed he had a large part to play in the mishap!
I am thinking it must be so much fun to be a cat at Christmas time. A tree gets put up in your house ~ there are numerous sparkly and glittery things!

So many things to sniff, taste, and chew on ~ so little time!
Aarggghh...Banjo! Quit chewing on my tree!

Sigh...he's lucky I love him.

5 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Some things are just too tempting to ignore and Christmas decorations top that list! Sorry about the little bear though.

katrina lauren said...

excited to see the bits and pieces of wonderful you will reveal each day!
happy decorating my friend!
k

HubbleSpacePaws said...

*sigh* I gave up on trees years ago. Now I drape pine roping over the doorways and decorate the swags. It keeps the devilry down to a minimum.

*big sigh* With the new kitteh walk Opster put up, my primo decorating doorway is now within paws reach... decorating will definitely take some thinking this year!

Can't wait to see your place unfold! At least I can enjoy decor vicariously!

Forever Foster said...

Christmas is such a wonderful time of year. The decorating it brings is so much fun. We have to do it at speed though, so it doesn't get chomped!:)

Jaime said...

My bunny chews on my Christmas tree too. arg.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails