Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Decorations Part 3

3. Sit back and enjoy:

Once all your decorations are up, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Whether it is brand new decorations that you have, cherished treasures handed down from your mother/grandmother, home made crafty items received from your child/grandchild, or decorations gathered over the years.

That is your 'theme' ~ it's what you love!

And to answer the question of how do I keep my Banjo from out of my tree? Hence the Christmas Bear collection! With 'fake' Christmas boxes underneath and strategically placed bears, it seems to do the trick of keeping him away...so far! :)

6 comments:

Brian said...

We have enjoyed your posts about decorating for Christmas. We are going to keep our paws crossed, this year we have three kitties who have never seen a Christmas tree or decorations (Gracie, Zoe & Dolly)!!!

BeadedTail said...

So gorgeous and festive! Hope Banjo stays away! I know Angel and Isabella would have burrowed in between those bears right away!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! But where do the real presents go?

MedaM said...

Your Christmas tree looks stunning! Photo is just fantastic!

Catherine said...

To Anonymous - as the real presents come in, the 'fake' presents go out! ha ha!

Jaime said...

That is one beautiful tree...and great tactic. My bunny loves the tree too..but if I put wrapped gifts under the tree, he loves those even more..wrapping is gone in no time! So I have to admire my tree presentless.
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails