Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sask Landing Road Trip - Part 2

Finishing off yesterday's road trip ~ I will share with you Wayne's joke that he insists on telling every time he sees a similar site below:

"When geese are flying, why is one side of the "v" always longer then the other?"

"Because there's more geese in it!!"

Ha ha ha... You are hil-ar-e-ass Stanley!
View from the front of where I was standing...
View from the back...
Cute!
Down off a duck...or a goose...hmmm...what's the difference do you think?
I was covered in these burrs by the time I was done. They hurt!
While as this was super soft!

And thus ends my trip to the Saskatchewan Landing.

3 comments:

Donna said...

i love the 2nd and 3rd photos - water and rocks what can i say? by the way your "Stanley" is way too funny! sometimes I personally think this is the best time of year for photos and scenery and fresh air (it really really is to me) thanks for the photo sharing weekend...LOVED IT!

BeadedTail said...

Such lovely photos!

beth said...

fabulous nature shots !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails