Sunday, October 18, 2009

Post #499 - Win a Prize!

Here I am ~ post #499! I started this blog on June 15, 2008 ~ 491 days ago!

I either have a lot to say or need to 'get a life'! Ha ha! ;-)

I have seen quite a few bloggers celebrate their 'big numbers' with give-a-ways. I wanted to get into the action as well!

So ~ want to get started on your Christmas card send out list?

If you are interested in winning this set of 4 Christmas cards I made this weekend ~ leave a comment in the comment field below this post by 6:00 pm (Saskatchewan Time!), Wednesday, October 21/09 and I will draw from the names and send them to the winner! (I'll have my hubby choose a number from 1 to the highest comment number ~ won't he be thrilled to help? ha ha!)

Whether you are a follower, faithful reader, pop in once a week, or this is your first time looking at my blog! It doesn't matter!
In your comment ~ tell me:
1) Your first name {or your blog site}
2) What province or state or country you are from
3) What is one thing you are really good at?
4) What is one thing you would like to learn?

{Note: Don't have a google account to put in a comment? Just sign is as "Anonymous" but make sure you put the above information!}

By 7:00 am, Thursday, October 22/09 I will announce the winner on post #500 ~ giving you my e-mail address so that you can send me your mailing address in order for me to send you your cards!
Click on the pictures to see the details: "Let it Snow" & "Gingerbread Men"

Good Luck!

I'll be back on Thursday morning to let you know who the winner is!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll start you off! I'm Sharla, I'm from the booming metropolis of Webb, I'm really good at proofreading and I would love to learn Spanish so when I go to Mexico/Cuba/DR I know what they are talking about!!!

Donna said...

I am Donna and I live in Neidpath, Sask. area on an acreage and you know where to reach me. I am a really good swimmer (I have my lifeguard/instructor). I would like to learn how to ballroom dance!

BeadedTail said...

What a great giveaway! Those cards are wonderful! Here's my info:

1) I'm Sharla from BeadedTail (yeah, totally freaky to have two Sharla's comment in a row)
2) I'm from Oregon, USA
3) I'm really good at organizing.
4) I'd like to learn how to knit and crochet.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
My name is Laurette, I am from Swift Current, I am good at sleeping and I would like to learn how to swim.

katrina lauren said...

-Oh you know me....I'm your little protege in HR....Katrina!
-I live in Saskatchewan....a big move for this Albertan girl!
-I'm really good at being creative....it's an important part of my life
-I want to learn how to knit....so good that i could watch TV while knitting without making mistakes....they say knitting is the new yoga in hollywood, so there you go......
hope Stan draws my name!
k

kittykye said...

Wow, this is so much fun! What a great idea. Congratulations on your 499th post! Those are really pretty cards. :)

I'd love to participate...

1. I'm Lyndsay at kittykye.blogspot.com
2. I'm from the northern sticks of Ontario - in a little town called Hanmer.
3. I'm good at hosting parties and events.
4. I'd really like to learn how to garden properly (I have a bit of a black thumb).

Diane said...

The cards are wonderful and the contest is a great idea!

I'm Diane from Alberta. I am a faithful reader who has enjoyed your blog from the first post.You are very creative and talented.

I'm really good at quilting and I would like to learn wine making.

Corla Rokochy said...

Hi I am Corla from Swift Current. I am really good at driving kids to practices. I would like to learn to paint. Always love the blog! Congrats on making it and making it so fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Cindi and I'm from Nevada. I am really good at cleaning cat hair off my clothes ;) and I would like to learn how to keep my 2 cats from jumping up onto my kitchen cupboards. Bad kitties! LOL Love your blog!

Barb said...

Hi Catherine! My name is Barb...and I am one of your fans from Saskatchewan! I am really good at flower gardening (at least I like to think I am). I would like to learn to use my camera better and take beautiful pics like you do. Congrats on your 499 posts and thanks for the opportunity for a chance at your cards too.

Anonymous said...

Hello! My name is Eileen and I am from Regina. I think I am really good at being a mom to my two boys. Like Donna above - I would like to learn how to ballroom dance as well! But then I would have to get my hubby to take me out dancing!

Anonymous said...

Hey friend....
1) My name is Michele
2) I orginally lived on a farm between Hallonquist and Neidpath, which are almost ghost towns and now I am a Southsider
3) I am a faithful volunteer and love to organize.
4) I have always wanted to be able to play the piano :)

Lenny just came out of the shower and wants to know if you need a pic of him? He has his clothes on don't worry!! I think he just wanted his name added to the contest :)

Come on Stan pick my name, I "LOVE" snowmen!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine - I don't want to win your contest as I know I can get cards from you whenever I wish.I wanted you to know the I am so proud of you and that I love your blog. The only wish I have is that I had held you more when you were little and that I had kissed your little cheeks more often. You are my reward for anything that I did right in my life. I love you...Mom

Anonymous said...

Hello from sunny California! My name is Melinda and I am good at painting. Walls - not pictures! I would however love to learn how to draw. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am Margie. I am from Swift Current. What am i really good at is putting up with DH and laughing along with Stanley. I would really like to learn more about our digital photos and what your new camera does. Happy Blogging and keep it up. It is a great place to go when you need a pick me up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails