Tuesday, October 13, 2009

People in my head...

Space in my head is at a premium... prime real estate you might say. I have no room for people that aren't worth keeping in there. It would be a beautiful world if everyone was 'nice' ~ but not everyone is.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD MEAN PEOPLE!!!!

Only 'sunshiny' people allowed in...

GAAAKK!! Does that sound crazy ~ or do you know what I mean?!?!

... ahhh... sigh... that feels better... sorry for my ranting... thanks for listening... blogger friends are such good listeners! :-)

5 comments:

BeadedTail said...

It doesn't sound crazy at all - I know exactly what you mean!

kittykye said...

I fully understand that myself. Thank goodness to be able to rant and roar as much as you want out here! :)

(PS: I truly hope you don't mind.. I love your background, and I noticed where it was being hosted, so I snagged one from there myself. I thought it was a really wonderful idea.)

Catherine said...

Glad to know there are others like me Beadedtail.

Snagg-away kittykye! :-) Love the free backgrounds!

katrina lauren said...

i am in agreement....indeed mean people leave your cranky attitudes at home....
good thing your little protege is always a ray of sunshine! ha!
xo.
k

Jaime said...

I don't like mean people either.

But try not to take it personally..whatever the reason for their meanness, it's not yours...it completely belongs to them. And they can keep it for themselves, thankyouverymuch!

(((hugs)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails