Thursday, October 8, 2009

If I was 4 years old today...


If I was 4 years old today ~
I would not be going off to work to sit in a stuffy office.

I would be outside, warm boots, warm coat,
perhaps some mittens, and I would be
rolling around in the fall leaves today.

My cheeks would be rosy...
I would have no need to use blush today...
My eyes would be twinkling...
I would have no need to put moisturizing drops in them today...
My hair would be messy...
I would have no need to use a curling iron today...
My mouth would be open with laughter...
I would have no need to pretend today...
~~~

3 comments:

beth said...

now I want to be 4 years old...just for today !

well, okay, maybe a week....

Corla Rokochy said...

So true Catherine. I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Or you could be touching the first snowflakes of the year. Nice fluffy ones. The freedom of being a child.-Laurette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails