Saturday, October 24, 2009

Have I told you lately...

Have I told you lately how much I love my cat?

LOVE LOVE LOVE my Banjo!

There are so many benefits to having a furry friend:
1. They help to reduce stress and lower blood pressure
2. They provide unconditional love
3. A pet can provide comfort and company in times of loneliness
4. They help build up the immune system in children
5. Seniors with pets Doctor less often

Well...I can go on and on.

And if you are ever looking for a pet ~ please ~ consider your local animal shelter first rather than the franchised pet stores or specialty breeders. There are so many cats and dogs that are homeless and need a loving place to live. If you want a special breed of cat or dog, just let the shelter know and they will contact you when one comes in. They may not have their 'papers' to prove their heritage, but the joy and love they bring you will be priceless!

Swift Current's Local SPCA

3 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Banjo is adorable! This is a wonderful post!

kittykye said...

He really has such a sweet face, that Banjo.
I couldn't agree with you more. Cats (and all animals) are so good for the soul. I know I couldn't live without them.

Jaime said...

I am allergic to cats and dogs but I do have a furry friend too...my little lop bunny is litter trained and is my faithful companion. I don't know what I would do without him.

Banjo is a cutie.
They truly are wonderful, aren't they?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails