Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who's With Me?


Shhh... Can you hear it? Wait a moment... Now?

If you look at this picture long enough and listen very carefully ~ you can hear the birds singing in the trees ~ far off you can hear water running lazily down a creek ~ a lone deer stepping on some twigs ~ and as the warm breeze lightly touches your cheek ~ you are pretty sure you can hear a chipmunk chattering somewhere ~ let's skip out of work today and sit by the creek ~ take our shoes off ~ enjoy the picnic basket full of delicious goodies I brought ~ and simply ~ take pictures ~ have a snooze ~ and enjoy each other's company all day...

Who's with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Catherine you are just the greatest. I also have to take my book with me and a bottle of wine. Love you lots and lots. Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails