Saturday, September 12, 2009

Thoughts In My Brain

I fell asleep around 9:30 pm last night. {Being as it was Friday ~ I thought I would be wild and crazy and stay up for an extra 1/2 hour!} I woke up shortly before 1 am ~ unable to get back to sleep. Thoughts are bouncing around inside my brain and I can't shut them off. It's like the lights above ~ unable to slow down long enough to go dim. Laying in bed is useless ~ after an hour or so I get up. I check the bloggasphere to see what's happening. It's quiet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get ya girl! I can't tell you how often this happens to me! Shirley Schlamp and I were just talking about it on Wednesday in fact and she tells me this only happens to super smart people cause our brains are just so busy...does that make you feel any better?!?! LOL

Sharla

Catherine said...

That Schlamper...she is a very wise woman. I agree with her indeed! ha ha! Glad you're back to work Sharla!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails