Sunday, September 6, 2009

Random Pictures: Early Sunday Morning

People always ask me why I get up so early...hmm...I wonder...
You can see some of the prettiest skies early in the morning...
One should always chase a rainbow when you see it
Sometimes you are lucky enough to see both sides...

A lonely old house with no one to love it...

If I had a barn like that ~ I would have myself a cat ~
not one ~ not two ~ not three ~ not four ~
I would have so many more!

Two rabbits that must be someones pets as they didn't run away when I came close to them and they are a unique calico color. One huge one (bigger than Banjo I believe) and one little one. Wayne says he has seen them quite often just outside a fence behind someones house on 11th St. They are quite often "doing the nasty"... if you know what I mean... ummm... I think that is TMI Wayne! So ~ who ever owns these rabbits ~ I would suggest you catch them soon!

This car I actually took a picture of yesterday morning on our way to Medicine Hat ~ just outside of Tompkins. I always think it looks interesting. Wayne stopped for me so that I could take a picture. I would have gotten closer but the barbwire fence and heard of cattle led me to the sound judgement of staying on the other side!

2 comments:

beth said...

your photos are wonderful !!!
that car is amazing !!

Donna said...

I agree with Beth, that car is pretty cool! you definitely have a knack for photography irregardless of the camera itself you have an eye! {jealous}. Enjoying all the pictures you have been playing around with. Have a good labour day Monday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails