Friday, September 25, 2009

It's back! Friday that is...not my computer!


Here we are at Friday again on what is sure to be another most lovely fall day! I am hoping to go take pictures of stuff this weekend as I am getting sick of posting pictures of leaves as I am sure you are sick of seeing them. I hold no hope out for getting my computer back today, which means I am going into week #6 without my desktop. Those "Mac" commercials are becoming less funny and turning into very thought provoking seriousness of purchasing one and telling ol' "PC" to go to the junk yard and never come back!!!! Sigh.... {Aren't those commercials hilarious?}

Have a most fantastic Friday!

2 comments:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Yes, they are! I've liked Justin Long (Mac) ever since he was a teen and did a turn as a sweet, nerdy "Questerian" in "Galaxy Quest" (if you're not familiar, it's an affectionate send up of the Star Trek franchises, staring Tim Allen, Sigorney Weaver, Tony Shalub and *sigh* Alan Rickman).

Fingers crossed for a resolution to the problems... soon!

Jaime said...

I love those commercials...and they have worked their magic on me too...as soon as this computer kicks the bucket, I am for sure getting a Mac.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails