Thursday, August 13, 2009

VOTE FOR BANJO!!!

VOTING IS OVER - I'll find out Sept 1 if he won and I will let you know! Thanks to everyone who voted.
I was invited to put Banjo's picture up on the Purina "True Colors" pet photo contest. If you like - you can vote for Banjo as the most "Sensitive" and "Loyal" pet at the Purina:

Just click on the link (you can "skip intro" on the right of the screen), scroll to the bottom and click on "See Galary & Vote" and then, at the bottom click on "next 10" until you see him!

You are looking for these two pictures:


Purple Border for "Loyal"


Orange Border for
"Sensitive" photo.













Thanks for your support! :-)

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Hi Catherine,

It's my first time over here! What fun! I voted for Banjo... I especially liked the loyal pic!

You have some truly wonderful photos! I'll enjoy checking back!

Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails