Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saskatchewan Back Roads: The Cows

OMG - WAYNE - stop the truck there's a dead cow over there... oh... oops... just a reflection in the water... ha ha ha... whew... that's good! {insert eye roll from Wayne...} Oh well... while we're stopped, I may as well take a few photos of cows!!!Hey...it really did look like a cow 'bought the farm' from far away with her legs sticking straight up in the air like that...
Awwwwe...mom and baby...errr...excuse me ma'am but you have something sticking out of your mouth...
Now who knew that farmers bought their cows fancy brushing machines such as this??? I didn't! I just thought it was us crazy cat and dog lovers that bought their four legged friends all the expensive toys...hmmm...very interesting...what you can't learn driving on the back roads of Saskatchewan...

NOTE: I discreetly placed that leaf on her back side. Didn't want all her 'business' hanging out... if you know what I mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see what you mean about thinking there was a dead cow...that is such a neat pic!

Sharla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails