Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Early Morning Drive - Saskatchewan Back Roads: The Fence

Wayne and I, both being on holidays, went for a drive this morning from 7:30 am until 10:00 am with only a short stop at Timmies for a steeped tea and coffee! {What can I say...he's a good guy for driving me around the country side so early in the morning...} I will show some of my pictures over the next couple of days. I took over 200 pictures...I shall not bore you with all of them! ;-) But there really is lots to see on the back roads of Saskatchewan...if you care to look hard enough.

PS: Sharla - I believe I shall take you up on your offer. I will call you soon! Thanks so much!










2 comments:

katrina lauren said...

I love these shots! so great...On Sunday I went on a country road trip too...isn't it funny how much beauty & wonder surrounds us; all we have to do is pay attention!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good! I should be around since I can't freaking drive!!!

Sharla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails