Monday, August 24, 2009

Another Wonderful Week

Oh the joy of still having one more week of holidays... I can not express it in words at all! I plan on doing a lot this week... {or perhaps...not so much}. I am hoping my desktop computer is done today or tomorrow {more speed and power please!!!!}. I haven't had it since last Tuesday. Thank goodness for my lap top... I would feel lost without a computer ~ {sad but true} ~ but I am limited as to the photos I can download onto it due to space. As soon as I get it back, I can share the photos I took from my trip to Moose Jaw on Saturday with Miss K!
And with that ~ I am off to drink my tea, eat my yogurt with berries and then head down to my craft room. Have a lovely day whether you are working today or lucky enough to be off like me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails