Monday, June 15, 2009

One year ago today...

One year ago today I started this blog. Inspired by Kat's Cradle, my original intent was to post pictures and thoughts to share with family and close friends. Before long, I opened it up to the Blogosphere so that anyone could get in. As it says in my heading, I blog for the full enjoyment of entertaining someone or making them smile ~ if even for a moment. 383 posts and it's a year later. If you are reading this and are one my 'faithful' readers, I hope in the last year I have made you laugh, smile or reminisce at least a few times, as that truly has been my intent.

Wayne laughs with me {I'm pretty sure he is laughing with me and not at me...hmmm...} when I get anxious that I can't find anything new or different to take pictures of or write about. "I have blog people to entertain you know!!!" Though I guess he loves me for who I am as he often takes me for drives in anticipation of good photo opportunities! {He was the one driving the truck out to the fox den after all!} Yes...I would suggest that it has become somewhat of an addiction. But blogging has been the creative outlet I have been waiting for, I think for all of my life. To be able to share my love of photography, writing, crafting, animals, nature and laughter with others that have the same passion ~ well ~ what better avenue to do it than blogging...

It is said that 'the eyes are the windows to your soul'. I believe my blog is the window to my soul ~ my pictures, my words, my thoughts ~ I am who I am and I'm OK with that!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Happy Happy Blogaversary!!
I am so fortunate that you found blogging Catherine. You are so funny and highly creative...looking forward to lots more! Have a good night.

Brandi said...

I love love love reading your blog and you have made me laugh, cry, smile, and reflect on my own life. thank you and keep blogging

Anonymous said...

So glad you decided to channel your creativity into this blog! You have made me laught so much throughout this last year!

Sharla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails