Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Big Order

A gal asked if I could make her a set of "Thank You" cards with a running theme of brown/green/pink/butterflies/flowers - with one card having some purple incorporated into it. I sat down at my craft desk at about noon on Sunday and except for about a 20 minute supper break {Wayne cooked!}, finished 8 hours later at about 8 pm. {Needless to say my back is killing me!} You would think having a 'theme' would be easy. It was not ~ but ~ I think she was pleased with the results ~ so it was worth it. I do not think I will give up my 'day job' though... :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow your cards are beautiful. I am not sure where you get all your crafting talents from. I am sure it goes way back to my relatives. ha ha
L.O.L. Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails