Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Sad Day


Sometimes there are no words to express your thoughts when you hear of someone dieing. I received two phone calls this morning about two people passing away. One due to complications from a lengthy illness, another from a an unexpected tragedy. One was 50, one was 18. My heart goes out to both of their families today. I know that life will never again be the same for them. These sad happenings remind me to:
~ grab onto every moment of life
~ don't take anything or anyone for granted
~ love your family and friends everyday
~ remember that the little 'crap' really doesn't matter
Nothing that we don't already know. Just things we need reminding of sometimes.

2 comments:

Donna said...

so very true...their are no words and sometimes it really is better to not say anything until you do have words...it was a sad day for me when I heard of my favourite deposit support coworker...love your yellow flower on this post.

Cheryl said...

Impossible to think we will not see that sweet smile again. A very sad day indeed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails