Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Contradicting Pictures

So here is my post for today. I was going to call it "Spring Time". With the little Tree Swallows building a nest in the bird house that Kurtis built me (with a lot of his dad's help) in grade 11. They were so cute, checking out their new house. Making sure it would fit just right. Mommy sitting on the inside, seeing if it was comfy cozy, daddy sitting on the outside, asking if everything looked alright from the inside. The little 'welcome' sign over her head. Oh what a glorious spring day....
And then...


I woke up to this...
May 13th - snow
Makes my Tree Swallow 'Spring Time' post seem a little ridiculous doesn't it???
Sigh.....

3 comments:

katrina lauren said...

boo! i was just getting used to beautiful spring, and although the snow won't last it really does put a damper on this day...now doesn't it?! very cute birdies....checking it out...before moving the family in! Great photos!

Laurette said...

Why are you guys up so early blogging...man.

Anyway I hate the snow and I can't believe this. All my doors on the van were frozen, and you can imagine what kind of lovely mood I am in today. BLAH!!!!!

Catherine said...

Ms. Katrina is now following her mentor in getting up with the 'birds' in the morning! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails