Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tree Reflections

On our way home from Calgary the other day, it rained from about the Saskatchewan border all the way home. I am amazed this picture turned out as we were driving 120 km per hour, there was rain all over the window, and I didn't notice the beautiful reflection until we were almost right beside it and so I only got to take one shot of it! {As I am pretty sure Wayne would NOT humoured me by stopping the car, driving back to this spot, and letting me take a few more pictures!} But I guess one good shot is all it takes. If you click on the picture to make it larger you can see a few blurry circles amongst the trees. Those are raindrops that were on the car window. But I think it just adds to the picture - no? I kind of like it!

2 comments:

katrina lauren said...

a very pretty shot. I like the colour of the water and how dark the tree silhouettes are!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Sharla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails