Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Treats Week

I find it very hard to eat healthy the week of Easter. All those chocolate eggs and chocolate bunny's taunting me when I walk into stores. You think "One little egg, one little bunny...what could it hurt?" But it never stops at one does it? And then within a week or so you are trying to squeeze into your summer clothes. Perhaps this week I will pledge to myself to not have any chocolate Easter treats. Perhaps this will be the year that when I pull my summer clothes out they will all fit. Hmmm.....why kid myself. It's not going to happen. I have no will-power when it comes to Easter treats. I will be over-powered by the smell of the chocolate. I may as well accept my fate and resign to the fact that I will eat several chocolate eggs and chocolate bunny's this week. I can always buy new clothes.... :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails