Thursday, April 9, 2009

An Easter Memory

Easter 1992 - Kurtis is almost 1 1/2 years old in this picture. He was always shy with the big stuffed animals that walked around in stores, malls or parades and the Easter bunny was no exception. He didn't take his eyes off me in this picture and was just on the verge of tears at all times. Michele (the 'cart rider' below) happened to be there and gave him a chocolate egg (do you remember that Michele?) to help settle him down but he still kept a watchful, tear glistened eye on me to make sure that I didn't leave him with this strange fluffy creature. Sigh...to have him this little again...if for only one day.

2 comments:

Donna said...

that is such a sweet moment ...we remember all those moments with our kids...it is so wonderful...because they do grow up eventually.
Hoppy Easter Catherine!

Anonymous said...

Yes I do Catherine and I have a similiar picture, except that Ryan is holding onto Kimbi bc she is screaming for me. Kimbi was scared spitless of anything animated. The torture we put our children through :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails