Sunday, April 12, 2009

Calgary Zoo Tigers

NOTE: You may want to scroll down to near the bottom of my blog and pause the music before clicking on the "play" button - not that there is anything exciting to listen to - it just plays the movie better.

My first attempt at filming and editing video...please be kind to me...I know I'm no Steven Spielberg, but I just started learning! I put some pictures in from Saturday when we went to the Calgary Zoo and from last year and a couple of years ago, just to make my show longer. Included is a short movie and some still shots. Enjoy!

video

1 comment:

Donna said...

excellent video - i have never been to the calgary zoo..thanks for the pictures...the hippos are so huge..looks like it was a good visit to Calgary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails